“My concerns lie beyond the ingredients found in vaccines. My largest concern is HOW we are stimulating the immune system through subcutaneous and intramuscular injections of vaccines. Our bodies have built in barriers to defend ourselves from ‘invaders’ protecting us from infection, which are bypassed with vaccine injections. Let’s look at some of these built in barriers…
* Our skin is a mechanical barrier, a first line of defense against infection.
* Coughing and sneezing are also mechanical barriers, ejecting pathogens from the respiratory tract.
* Our tears and urine flush out intruders, and mucus in our respiratory and gastrointestinal tract traps these microorganisms.
* Antibacterial proteins are found in saliva, tears, breast milk, and in secretions from the skin, respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts.
* Don’t forget about all the healthy bacteria in our intestines―they also defend us by competing with non-beneficial bacteria and other microorganisms for food and space.”
― Susan McCreadie, MD
Courtesy: The Outliers