“The reason that mercury is in the vaccines in the first place is that 70 or so years ago, they started using vaccinations, and they would have 10 doses in each vile… it’s the most economical way. You can have one vile, and you can give 10 kids shots from that one vile. So you have to put a needle in there 10 times, so you have to have a rubber stopper… even though you do an alcohol swab on it, it doesn’t kill all the germs. So they needed to have something toxic that would kill bacteria in there, a preservative. So they chose mercury, which was cheap. And there’s not a lot in there, but there’s no safe level of mercury, there’s no safe level of lead, there’s no safe level of heavy metals… any is toxic.
… Because [mercury] is a heavy metal, it precipitates to the bottom of a vial. So it says on the bottle… shake it well before using. Well, you know, how many times do we not shake well before using, or shake it and let it set for 10 minutes, and then draw the vaccine out. And so maybe that tenth baby would get a massive dose, or maybe if you didn’t shake it well and then the needle went way to the bottom, that baby would get a massive dose of mercury… maybe that’s the kid that gets the adverse effect, the very damaging effect from that vaccine.”
— Gary Kohls, MD
Courtesy: The Outliers